<VV> "trailer queens" vs. drivers

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 12:26:22 EST 2010

I have never understood the reverse snobbery against so-called "trailer
queens".  I, for one, appreciate the work, money and time that goes  into a
proper restoration that respects what is stock, original and  correct.  And I
salute the people who, once they've accomplished such a  restoration,
endeavor to preserve it.  In the end, the car belongs to the  owner and he or she
is free to do with the car whatever he or she wishes (within  the law).  I
do know, however, that if your great-grandchildren ever see a  Corvair, it
will most likely be today's "trailer queens" and not today's  drivers!

~Bill Stanley