<VV> "trailer queens" vs. drivers

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:59:43 EST 2010

Bill, I understand. It really comes down to what your purpose is. I plan to
restore my car over time. Mechanicals first. But I still plan to put up to
about 4-6K miles a year on it having fun. It will be put away for the winter
and driven when the roads are dry. I also plan to restore it to original,
accept I plan to upgrade the engine compartment to make things more
reliable. I've alreadyreplaced the generator with a alternator, for example.
I will also enter the car in local shows only to show it off. EFI is on the
horizon but I plan to do the mod in such a way it will maintain the basic
stock look of the engine compartment. Mark Durham