<VV> Corvair of the Month January 2010

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Fri Jan 1 14:55:25 EST 2010

Hello VV,

First of all, Happy New Year!
Second, I wanted to ask you guys if you are ok with me posting similar
announcements to this one below each month?

  Our first ever Online People's Choice Corvair Show "Corvair of the
Month" is now officially under way. It will run now through January 31st.
You can visit www.corvairforum.com to view the contest, but you will
need to register to cast your vote.
The winner of the contest this month gets a $10.00 Gift Certificate good
at Rafee Corvair, and the all important, Braggin' rights.

 The entries for February will be opened up on January 15th to allow you
to post your vehicle for the next months contest.
At the end of year we will have a calendar available of all the winners
cars.

Thanks for your time,
Keep loving those Vairs,

Scott Howey