<VV> "trailer queens" vs. drivers

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 19:18:53 EST 2010

I agree with you Bill, when I restored my Fitch Sprint and drove it to its
first convention Concours, it didn't make 85 points, the weather was rainy
and I was not about to get under the car to clean.
 I decided if I was going to do this then go hole hog, so I purchased an
inclosed trailer and my scores got much better and in 1994 it made senior
division and gold in 2000.
 I sold it and the trailer to Jeff Kent in 2006 and he has also gottin gold
with it. My point is I did not want to spend my time at shows under my car
in the hot weather, even with the point penalty for trailering, it was worth
it to me.
 Gene Barr