<VV> Autocross

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 19:55:13 EST 2010

Its the new year and the SECC autocross weekend March 27th & 28th at St.
Augustine will be upon us, so get your racers ready. I'm sure Fast Eddie
Meadows will have some great coarse layouts for us.
  You racers to the north still have time to pull your cars out of the snow
banks or you can let the snow melt as you come south if they are ready now.
  I'm looking forward to competing against the guys from "Nature coast
Corvairs" and their club racer, they missed the convention autocross due to
engine problems, so they say ?? that will not work this time!!!!!!
  Gene Barr