<VV> Corvair Windshield gasket / seal #6256687 GR 10.092

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jan 2 04:48:46 EST 2010

Steele now has in its possession a customer original gasket for EM's without
Chrome trim (windshield).  The research dep't is looking into the
feasability of making one.

Good for all with 500/700 models and those racers who don't need or want the
trim in their auto-xer.

Will advise once a decision is made.

Hank