<VV> PG 140 & 4-speed

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 13:00:05 EST 2010

I thought the purpose of the 95 cam with the retard crank gear was to
improve the low-end torque, necessary with the powerglide? Certainly with a
manual, it should be a happy combo. Just not as high-revving a setup as the
standard cam/gear.

BTW Is not the factory setup for a 140/auto, with the 95 cam and retard
gear, better (with an auto trans) than a standard 140 cam'd engine w/no
retard? (Just not the other way around....)

-Mark