<VV> [FC] USING BEDLINER IN GREENBRIER

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Sun Jan 3 14:39:22 EST 2010

Thx mike and everyone else for your quick responses. mike, seems like your thoughts are most applicable to my situation re rough floor, soundproofing, and water n rust protection.

I've already repaired rusty front floorboard and applied POR-15 (was much easier than I expected) - so applying to passenger floor area is no big deal - while it doesn't hide rust damage pock marks, it certainly is supposed to handle water n rust issues and floor already feels 100% more solid than it did. + i can paint to match interior color, then use rubber mat (dyna-mat?) under carpet for soundproofing. Tim colson also had a simple, effective solution for whatever limited hauling I do - just throw some cardboard on the floor first.

I'll likely waffle some more, so any additional input appreciated.

Thx again.

Rod
Thx, Rod
(All thumbs - pls excuz typos)