<VV> 2010 Convention

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 19:35:18 EST 2010

Looks like there is only ONE tech session scheduled and, as usual, there's NO upfront indication of what subject(s) it will cover.  Will it discuss how to set up the correct wheel covers to remain stock for your model and year?  Or will it discuss installing EFI on your Corvair?  You have to actually show up at the Convention to find out what's in store for attendees.  And even if you do that, be prepared for frequent and unsettling scheduling changes.  I remember one year Jim and I were severely p_____off to find that the session timing was changed to an hour EARLIER than had been indicated in the previous day's scheduling!  So we arrived just as the session attendees were LEAVING.  They said we missed a GREAT program!
Tech sessions are one of the MAIN reasons I want to attend CORSA Conventions.  If they are continually given "short shrift" I'll be reluctant to show up.
Frank Burkhard