<VV> 2010 Convention

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sun Jan 3 20:26:48 EST 2010

All, Don't get your shorts in a knot. LOL Yes we are over 5 months away from the convention. How soon do you think the schedule should be finalized? The major events are finalized. Most of the tours and ladies events are finalized. There could be up to 4 tech sessions and you will know what they are about. The problem is finding time for it all. The schedule is being worked on to find the best compromises. But there is always the possibility of a change. I would venture a guess that within one month you will have a full schedule and then you will have problems trying to decide what event to attend. GGG Relax and prepare to enjoy yourself.

Jamie Reinhart
2010 Convention Coordinator