<VV> Lot of stuff on Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 12:14:14 EST 2010

Happy New Year. I have recently posted about a dozen new "sale" ads on the CORSA website in case you need anything related to Carbs, Collectibles, Literature, Turbochargers etc. In light of the ethanol fiasco I have decided to sell some SINTERED BRONZE FILTERS for only $1.25 each. The only "catch" is a minimum order of 10 pleaes to help reduce my inventory of a good purchase I recently made. This could be a lifetime supply for some of you (based on some of the recent trailering notes :-), and I can get up to 50 in a small priority mail flat rate box for only $4.95 in postage if you would like to make a club supply type purchase. Please drop me a private reply if interested in these or anything fuel system or collectibles or literature related as my New Years Resolution is to MOVE anything that has been in stock for at least a year. And, I still have that pair of black custom carbs with all CHROME plated linkage and metal parts. Thanks,
The Carbmeister