<VV> convention tech sessions vs. historic presentations

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 01:39:07 EST 2010

<SNIP>
As anyone who has recognized me behind my video camera and tripod at such a
 session can surmise, I love and live for those type of presentations,
however, I  would be willing to bet that most people don't consider those
historic  presentations to be true "tech" sessions.  I think for most
people, a
true  tech session offers handy, practical tips for the do-it-yourself
mechanic.

~Bill Stanley
<SNIP>

I was just thinking....
If the "Corvair Encyclopedia" actually comes to life, It sure would be cool
to be able to access and watch some of those tech/history session videos.

Dave Thompson