<VV> Oil Pressure Switch Improvement

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 7 00:08:52 EST 2010

That's my experience also in worn engines that still had life in them.
Even the stock switch will light the light occasionally when the engine
and oil is very warm.

This is why the factory used a low pressure switch. Nothing worse than
an idiot light that goes on for "no reason". They quickly get ignored by
the driver. Just look at all the "check engine lights" illuminated on
people's cars these days.

Of course I'm not saying Corvair drivers are regular people! ggg

Frank DuVal