<VV> Oil Pressure Switch - now service engine

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 7 00:36:28 EST 2010

I've got one ON on my 150,000 mile '96 Blazer.  I'm considering "fixing" it
with a piece of black electrical tape on the dash.  GGG

Actually, I KNOW what the cause is - a rust through spot on the top side of
the tank.  For the moment, I just don't fill it full enough to leak - but it
is supposed to be a pressurized tank, hence the light.  When the next EPA
inspection notice comes - I'll have to figure out a new approach to the
problem.

Later, JR