<VV> Oil Pressure Switch Improvement

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 7 06:42:44 EST 2010

On my race car I use an adjustable oil pressure switch. Came from Speedway catalog I think. Anyway, I set it at 20 psi which means if my oil pressure goes below 20 psi it will turn on a big bright red light on the dash that gets my attention. It has lit when corneing hard at Roebling Road. It was caused by low oil level.
I had another switch before but, it sprank a big leak and oiled down my engine compartment. Luckily it happened at an autocross not a track event.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com