<VV> convention tech sessions vs. historic presentations

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Thu Jan 7 00:55:32 EST 2010

At 02:11 PM 1/6/2010, airvair at earthlink.net wrote:
>Some are so old I bet they're flip charts. LOL
>
>Hate to say it, but I was there (dating myself). Been to all the CORSA
>conventions. Back then I had to carve my notes with a chisel on stone
>tablets. (G)
>
>-Mark

You speak with forked tongue.   I know for a fact that they had
parchment by then, certainly animal hides and ocre inks.    Even
charcoal was around, scribble tech tips on the back of Abe's hearth shovel.

...unless you were trying to emulate a caveman via that stone
thing...  and you don't own the right 'Vair to be one.

   :p

tony..