<VV> Interesting talk round the Campfire

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Jan 7 12:33:14 EST 2010

Hank, I apologize for not posting anything yet to VV. I was waiting for the
whole process to be completed. Yes, Scott resigned from the board and per
CORSA by-laws Tim has appointed Allen  recently to complete Scott's term.
Jack was not fired. His dues were late and again per by-laws he was
automatically terminated from the board. Here is the section.

Section 12: Expulsion

Members of the Board will maintain unbroken membership in the Society. Lapse
of membership in the Society terminates the term of office of that Board
member, and initiates the President's responsibility to appoint a member to
fill the vacated post as described in Article VII, Section 8.

Also Jack was given a certain amount of time to get himself reinstated. To
date he has not communicated with Tim or any of the board. I believe his
time is up and Tim will have to appoint someone to his position.

If you want more, the board has heard nothing from Tom Lugar for over six
months. We have tried the phone, e-mail, and regular mail. He will answer
none of them. We have checked with members from his club and they say he is
alive and well. So what do we do with Tom? Per the by-laws he should be
expelled for not participating. Is it fair for the Western division to have
a director that does nothing?

These are not fun issues to deal with. We have been doing the best we can
with the situation that is handed to us. We are not trying to hide anything.
Feel free to ask me anything.

Jamie Reinhart

CORSA Central Director