<VV> Fw: corvair xmas sign

Jimmy Harris harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 12:16:02 EST 2010

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, Jimmy Harris <harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jimmy Harris <harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com>
Subject: corvair xmas sign
To: corvanatics at corvair.org
Cc: virtualvair at corvair.org
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 10:24 AM

Look at what my loving wife made me for a xmas gift. I wondered why she
was asking me about the paint I had in the shop, I thought she was just
tryin to show some interest in my work. LOL   She also has said she has
become a CORVAIR WIDOW since I got my van & a bunch of parts that I have
been building onto my shop and shelves for the parts. I thought she got very
creative by using an old dresser mirror (without the mirror) turned upside down,
painted it black, painted name yellow,(my color) a center chevy van grill,and added a artsi light on
top. I think it's GREAT. I guess I've got a good one,I think I'll keep her.