<VV> Membership

Corvair Paddy corvairp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 14:39:16 EST 2010

Ah Dennis,

Yesterday I asked a simple question and you were rather nasty in your reply to me.  You told me the answer to my question would be found in the archives and not to bring up the subject again.  I went and looked and no, my subject was not listed there.

I am asking simple questions as to what is going on.  I was/am thinking of joining CORSA.  My money is hard earned like everyone else these days and I want to make sure I'm not throwing away.

Jack Pinard and I have a very dear mutal friend who told me what happened.  Like I said, I was out of town for several weeks and I received no VV posts.  I wanted to see if there was anything on there as to what happened and how it was handled.

Until this VV post with Jamie responding and accepting the blame for the delay in posting it, nothing was there.

Surely someone else is thinking what I am asking.

Pete Diaz
1960 Sedan
50th Anniversary and Counting!