<VV> Camp Fire

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Jan 7 14:52:57 EST 2010

Hank, Now your just trying to irritate me into saying something out of
anger. I am not blowing you off. On the contrary, I have answered your
questions because I perceive you as a potential future member of CORSA. I
have nothing to hide. You keep insinuating you know something more than you
are saying. Contact me off list and show me what you have, or better yet
contact me on list and show your cards. I will answer anything you throw at
me.

Jamie