<VV> Campfire

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jan 7 16:46:17 EST 2010

The director who has already issued a message of outrage to the President and the Chapter list doesn't want to initiate Jihad by posting it to V V.  I can understand that.   Since noon I've gotten 7 copies of it sent to me by various chapter representatives.

Anyone want to see it?  It's a good'un!!  And I'll leave the name of the director and the club that they belong to off of the message.   Seems that there are some actual dues-paying CORSA members who think this is a bucket of dung as well.

No, can't be!!