<VV> Campfire (Virginia Vair Fair teaser)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 7 16:48:39 EST 2010

On Jan 7, 2010, at 4:35 PM, craig nicol wrote:

> CORSA BoD needs an executive director or super director to put a
> stop to
> these squabbles and chart a course. Frankly, I'm sick of the whole
> thing.

I agree :-)  For those of you in the Mid-Atlantic states (say,
Pennsylvania to the Carolinas), we're going to have our club's plans
for the Virginia Vair Fair pretty well wrapped up this weekend.  Since
it's the 50th Anniversary of the 1960 model year, we're going to
really try and have a an extra special event, 30 April through 2 May
(and with a special surprise from another club on the 3rd!) in lovely
Leesburg, Virginia.  Look for updates in a couple weeks, but mark your
calendar now!

--Bryan