<VV> Small world

AC Woolman ac-woolman at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:33:44 EST 2010

Woolman here/

 Young Pete, I hope we can stay in touch.  Your father was a good person.

Your mistake with the fuel pump was trivial.  You didn't have the set screw tight enough and when the rod came up to activate the pump, the whole housing moved, thus no pumping action.  It isn't like the car caught on fire or anything.

To the group, my intent on responding on list here is, in light of the recent expostulating, The World of Corvair is a good place to be.  Like any family there are squabbles.  We have to keep our eye on the prize--Enjoying our cars and the people who drive them.  This instance here I believe is one of the good times.

I will now take our happy reunion private.

ACWoolman

67 up on blocks 4 door

65 driven usually Corsa