<VV> Small world

Corvair Paddy corvairp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 09:04:33 EST 2010

Woolman,

What a small world it is.  You bought the car from my father who has since passed on.

I am Pete's son, you know, "the one who installed a new fuel pump wrong".  Can't blame me.  I was about 13 or so when I did it.   I found the Corvair in the neighbor's pasture and couldn't let it sit there and rot and brought it home.

I remember Dad got the fuel pump from a place called The Source.  Don't remember why that business name stuck in my head.  We lived so far out in the country I had been driving cars forever.  I never drove the Corvair more then 10 mins. at a time.

Time moved forward and I decided I really did not care for the late model Corvair and the early model was the only way to go.  So I went for it and got a 1960.

Pete Diaz
1960 Sedan
50th Anniversary and Counting!