<VV> Corvairs in the Winter

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 00:01:00 EST 2010

The only time I ever got stuck in the snow with my 63 was when the snow was so deep it lifted the car off the ground. I have actually shoveled out under each tire and then have to shovel out under the car to clear the snow to get back onto the ground.

Yes, that "fuzz dispenser" is a great option. LOL Scared the crap out of me the first time it put out a billow of smoke as it smoldered deep within the duct work. Started carrying a fire extinguisher from then on.

Roy - Bayshore