<VV> Corvairs in the Winter

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jan 9 08:08:11 EST 2010

 Way back when I was in the Air Force and stationed on Long Island at
Suffolk County AFB I had my first Corvair which was a 64 Monza four speed.
During a big snow fall I had to do the same trick. The snow piled up in
front until I had to stop, back up and go around the pile I had created.
Never go stuck in any of my Vairs when I drove them all the time...had to,
only cars I owned.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com