<VV> INTEREST

n2vzd at aol.com n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 04:15:49 EST 2010

NO amount of club crap changes my interest or love for the CORVAIR  period.
hang tough and think CORVAIR preservation and enjoyment.
i would rather have arthritis in my fingers from working on  my corvairs ,
than typing on the puter anyhow.
just got the new motor running for my rampy yesterday. now to finish
details and install the new motors in both the truck and the coupe. the used 140
pg crank and cam sounds soooo good so far!!!
and the coupe motor with it's 9889 cam sounds good also.  keep snowing  , i
need the shop time!
regards, tim colson