<VV> Color chart

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 10:30:40 EST 2010

Dave, here is one page with the GM paint codes and color chart.

If anyone is expecting to MATCH a color, this is not the way to do it. All the color charts usually have a disclaimer that the colors represented are for comparison only and may not reflect the actual color. And that is if you are looking at the original document, now you view the same on a PC monitor and it only gets worse. Basically it shows you the difference between one color and another.

Here is the link. http://www.paintcodes.net/chevy-paint-codes-1962.html

Roy - Bayshore