<VV> Corvairs in the Winter

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 10:20:12 EST 2010

Hi Pete,
The only 1 I take out in the winter seems to do quite well. It's my '63 Rampside with 95 HP, 3.55, Powerglide. Its got 4 studded snow tires and plenty of ground clearance. I have taken it places where my wifes Volvo XC70 or any Suby can't get to. And the direct air heater does quite well now that I have all the dry dog food out of it. (Last Falls postings on VV). And right now SW Colorado has plenty of winter conditions. Keep the Peace!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
11 degrees ambient right now with a high of 30 predicted