<VV> VV Campfire.

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:01:12 EST 2010

Bill- Hope to see you join CORSA as the most of us are more positive about the club.  My thoughts are that if something doesn't seem as it should be, take it to board and the officers of the organization.  All the bad stuff does is dissillusion other members and potential members like you.  I've been into Corvairs since 1959 in one way or another and a member of CORSA since mid 70's and don't plan on dropping out at this time.  Stick around as I've met a lot of good people over the years.
Ken Clark, Circle City Corvairs, Indy (Go Colts)