<VV> Corvairs in the Winter

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 11:25:59 EST 2010

why do you think people go *South* in the winter? Better gas mileage of
course (at least on the way there)......

I fought that last front driving from San Antonio to Arlington on
Thursday afternoon. Clear blue sky. 25 degree temps. 40+ mph headwind. I
was in my Odyssey, because I just delivered my daughter and all of her
"stuff" back to Trinity U.

jack