<VV> Speas' new Lakewood -- OT Ford

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 15:09:08 EST 2010

Ya know, you're right.  The '34s looked more like the '35 and '36s.  My
brother had a '31 A roadster and I had a '35 2dr and a '36 Cabriolet.  You
are probably also right that many (most?) '32 bodies ended up as street
rods - well the ones that did not go to the scrap yard.

Four feet away from me is a Solido - Signature series (Humphrey Bogart)
model of the '34 Roadster.  I didn't even think to look at that when I first
responded.

Sorry for any confusion.  I guess the memory is a little fuzzier than I
thought.

Later, JR