<VV> Corvair Air Conditioning

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sun Jan 10 19:51:22 EST 2010

Carl,

If the '65 style condenser is installed and sealed correctly you already
have a more powerful fan pulling air thu it than you could run with 12v.
Any fans you add may just end up blocking air at higher speeds.   When
designing a similar aftermarket system that I am using for my '64 Rusty
Rose said that adding an electric fan didn't enhance the cooling when he
was loging data on the system.

I think I saw photos of your car in the April Communique . . . excellent
work on the conversion, it looks factory . . . or better.  Keep us
posted on your project.

tkalp
wichita, ks