<VV> engine paint question

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 20:49:02 EST 2010

maybe silly question , but has anyone come up with a good semi gloss paint
that resists gasoline??

i made a test board today with 4 different types and ALL move with  gas.
found this out after a carb leaked a little gas ( blasted a small  amount
all over the place!) on my nice new truck motor. same paints  are on my nice
new coupe motor.  all that detail work is now wasted.   i am soo happy!
rustoleum semi gloss , duplicolor de1635 engine paint , 1603 semigloss ,
and a krylon semi all are moved by gasoline.  guess i better spend the  bucks
on powder coat? (too glossy for my taste )
regards, tim colson