<VV> Corvair Air Conditioning

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 21:11:26 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/10/2010 6:46:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
arlettecarl at hotmail.com writes:

Being a  1965 model our Corvair’s Condenser sits flat across the top of the
engine and  I wondered if any one knows of a way in which to install an
additional fan on  a 1965 or earlier model Corvair A/C Condenser.

Carl,

You don't need any additional fans.  The stock setup did a great job  of
keeping things cool.  Just be sure the condenser is sealed like the  factory
intended (see the manual--if you don't have one let VV know).

Bob Hall
Group Corvair