<VV> Recommended Tire size

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sun Jan 10 22:58:42 EST 2010

At 19:06 1/10/2010 -0500, Russell J. Little wrote:
 >>snip<<
>The cross reference is 175/80 X 13  but someone told me that the P185/80 R
>13 is what works best. I am restoring as a driver and not show ,if that
>helps.

Other members have posted that the 185/80R13 would be a better fit on your
car and that these are becoming limited in availability.

If you would perhaps consider obtaining 14" or 15" wheels (since your car
will be a driver), there would be a greater selection of tires
available.  The stock equivalent diameter replacements for these wheels are
195/70R14 and 205/60R15.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI