<VV> Stop this nonsense

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Jan 11 12:39:51 EST 2010

I prefer the 62 Monza Wagon -- nicer equipment, rarer.  Though not
really all that different.  I'd pick the Monza wagon over the
Lakewood assuming the price and condition were similar.  Eric

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/Wagon/wagon.html

At 09:06 AM 1/9/2010, you wrote:
>To: <james.speas at yahoo.com>, <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>

>My grandson all of a sudden has interest in Lakewood wagons.  Any
>ideas of where there may be another that's half decent?  He's only
>14 which gives him a couple of years to make it road worthy if it
>needs it.  I'll be looking forward to seeing yours.  Ken Clark,
>
>also CCC

Merry Christmas from:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.