<VV> Naming Corvairs

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Wed Jan 13 13:03:48 EST 2010

Sounds like my sister.  She says she has two dogs,

The first is the Alarm Dog.  (Pebbles)
The second is the Emergency Backup Dog.  (Isobel)

And I don't think either one would actually bite anyone.  Pebbles thinks
she's a Rottwiler (chihuahua), but we think she's part cat.  She growls when
you do something she likes, but I think she thinks she's purring.

Sigh.  Miss the old 700 Coupe this time of year.  Don't miss having to
scrape the inside front windows to get the ice off them to drive, though.

Charles Fregeau.