<VV> Fwd: [?? Probable Spam] E NEWS 1-13-10

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Wed Jan 13 15:50:14 EST 2010

Can I use a 67-69 body harness with a 65 pg?
    We're clearing out more and more older and discontinued inventory
on E Bay. I've been somewhat dismayed to see $90.00 electrical
harnesses going for under $10.00 and a lot of other stuff going for
cents on the dollar. You should check it out - you can pick up some
real bargains.  http://stores.ebay.com/Corvair-Underground?_rdc=1