<VV> head question?

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 15:21:59 EST 2010

Ok trying to explore my options. My 64 Rampy 110 has a bad head....probably two. I cant seem to find another pair of 64 110 heads (yes I know later 110 heads will work with a shim)  I would just rather have 64 heads.  I missed a pair of 64 95hp heads that would have got me back on the road. But Ive come across some 64 turbo heads.....now the question is....arent turbo heads essentially 95hp heads with stronger parts?.  *Note* I'm still looking for good heads so if you have a pair let me know condition and price. No I don't want to rebuild some I want usable bolt on heads as I need to get the truck up and running as we are planning to move soon .

John Miller
Iowa