<VV> Naming Corvairs

scottygrover at aol.com scottygrover at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 15:13:03 EST 2010

My first 'Vair (bought in '68) was a '66 Monza coupe called Lucy (I love
Lucy?); my second, a '65 sedan w/PG, was called Big Mo, (short for Marjie, as
my  wife Marjie objected to the confusion caused by having a car named
after her),  my third, a '65 ragtop, was called "Dear Abby."  Sadly, over the
passage of  years, all these have been worn out and sent to the 'Vair
recyclers--the only  'Vair i have now is called Cindy (a '65 Corsa coupe.)

Scotty

In a message dated 1/13/2010 11:57:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,