<VV> Aluminium cylinders with cast iron liners

Pramod Kotwal pramodkotwal at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 13:35:41 EST 2010

Hi,

I have developed and produced cylinders for Corvair engines.

These cylinders consist of centrifugally cast iron liners in aluminum cylinders. Cooling fins on these cylinders are similar to those on stock Corvair jugs.

The aluminum cylinders rest against a step in the liners and are fixed to the liners with a high temp adhesive. They replace the stock jugs without any changes.

I can supply cylinders for 64 and 65 heads on stock, +20 or +40 bores.

I am also developing similar cylinders with 92 mm bore, but with a bolt pattern to suit the VW engine. These can be adapted and used in a Corvair after modifying heads and cases.

Please contact me off list for delivery and price.

Pramod Kotwal
Aerovair
(978) 458 3030
pramodkotwal at yahoo.com