<VV> Bolt Size Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jan 17 19:15:34 EST 2010

Hi Bob,

I'm away from DC right now and can't measure, but maybe I can give you
a useful clue.  The '65 bolts are the same size - not grade, but size
- as valve cover bolts.  I think they have 7/16" heads, but you can
check by measuring any standard 1/4" bolt.  The bigger '66 - '69 bolts
have a special deep, smaller cross section head, which I *think* is
3/8".

--Bryan