<VV> DISPLAY TRAILER

n2vzd at aol.com n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 13:57:21 EST 2010

the CNY CORVAIR club used a harbor freight small trailer  (donated by  a
generous member in the body shop business) to mount a powertrain out of a
lakewood on. we have a battery and plastic outboard gas tank on board , so it
is  a running display. it was a club project , cleaning , painting , and
getting things put together.
 so far it has been a hit at several well attended shows in the area.  we
have not yet designed a cover for it , just using a blue tarp and bungies for
 now. i hope to see some innovative cover , along with other display
upgrades ,  for it soon.
regards, tim colson

_http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php)