<VV> Modern Corvair -- and a quandary

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 16:24:01 EST 2010

Terry captures the root of a problem I have been having for several years now.I am an "old car / LM  Corvair" enthusiast

I'm with Bob on this!  I don't want to own any other old car except LMs....  the rest are junk...unsafe...uncomfortable to DRIVE

 I've had Early Beetles and Porsches and EMs.....  an LM Vair is the BEST of ALL worlds  in the 60's.  TO ME!

I won't even buy a new car... I rent one whenever I go on a driving trip...if over 1000 miles..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm