<VV> Corsa van

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 20:58:55 EST 2010

Some years ago,  a similar thought was held by the board. The CORSA tent and
other items for displaying magazines, articles, etc were purchased.  The
idea was that it would be available for these shows.  It was transported
from location to location for a year or three then the enthusiasm waned.

shipping the items is expensive -- cheaper to buy a pop tent and stick CORSA
emblems on it then transport the tent and other items.  We have a hard time
getting the tent to conventions let alone all the shows that CORSA should be
visible.

The Tent and display stand are still available for use by any chapter
willing to pay the shipping expenses.

The tent is currently at my place -- only schedule location is the Iowa
convention.  If a chapter wants to use it, OK.  but remember, the chapter
has to pay to transport or ship it.  It is large and heavy.

oh -- The tent and other items were used at the SOS show in Springfield in
2000 for the 40th anniversary of the Corvair.  the Corvair was the feature
car that year, and will be again in 2010 for the 50th .  I will likely
borrow the tent again after the convention for the Show.

tim mahler
Springfield, Illinois, USA