<VV> humped again, was: Modern Corvair vs. mundane FWDs

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jan 19 13:24:12 EST 2010

Ground clearance.  The Toro had gobs of it and the Corvair had everything
out back and didn't need to run through the space.  My Tatra had a flat
floor as well...

The stuff has to run somewhere on a front engine car... the primary option
if you didn't want the hump is to raise the whole floor (like with the Toro
or minivans)... I'd rather have a lower cg and a hump...

Bill