<VV> Abomination, was: Oh say can you see

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 19 13:51:07 EST 2010

I don't EVEN want to think about that. That despite some who actually HAVE
stuck engines into the front of a Corvair, then tried to pawn them of as
Corvairs. Sorry, what they have are Camaros (or something else, like a Jag)
with a Corvair body shell, but absolutely NOT a Corvair! I don't care what
they say.

A "front-engine Corvair"? That's a contradiction in terms.

-Mark