<VV> Electronic ignition choices

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:30:53 EST 2010

Chuck, I have the Pertronix II with a std 12 volt coil (removed the resister
wire from the circuit) and the car runs great. I'm firing iridium plugs with
a .050 gap and the car runs great.  The benefit of the II is that it
controls Dwell, where the I does not. Got mine off Ebay from another corvair
vendor a few $ cheaper.
Mark Durham