<VV> Corvair Content

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sat Jan 23 12:21:30 EST 2010

> I drove mine yesterday also topless
> After all the cold and wet lately  it was a very therapeutic drive.

I drove my 12-year-old daughter to soccer practice in Newport, Rhode
Island.  The bank thermometers all agreed it was 22 degrees at 7am.  The
wind was coming off the water.

We took the Corsa Coupe.  Our top was definitely up, and it would have
been even if we had taken the Monza ragtop.

My daughter did not once use the word "therapeutic".  I didn't press the
issue.

Steven "oh, and the heater doesn't really work" Serenska

'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4
'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4 (sleeping for the winter)